A friend is easier lost than found. 得朋友难,失朋友易。 |
Don’t give me any excuses. 不要给我任何理由。 |
He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 |
I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。 |
In doing we learn. 实践长才干。 |
Mike is already a junior. 迈克已经大学三年级了。 |
Sorry to bother /have bothered you. 抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。 |
This house is for rent. 此房出租。 |
Where there is life there is hope. 留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。 |
一本书如果没有看过的人也冒充看过,便是成功的。 A book is a success when people who haven't read it pretend they have. |
要有单独自处的能力,不要放过孤寂的好处。 Be able to be alone.Lose not the advantage of solitude. |
横眉冷对千夫指,俯首甘为孺子牛. Fierce-browed, I coolly defy a thousand pointing fingers; head bowed,like a willing ox I serve the children. |
既然养了狗,何必自己叫? I will not keep a dog and bark myself. |
使自己成为别人需要的人. Make yourself necessary to someone. |
成功者朋友多. Success has many friends. |
思考就是明白. To think is to see. |
我很想吃饺子。 I feel like having some dumplings |
我到车站时,火车已经开了。 "When I arrived at the station,the train had already left." |
我会穿我的兰色裙子。 I'll wear my blue dress. |
穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁? Who is the lady in white? |
activate vt. 使活动;触发 |
civilian n./a. 平民,民用的,民间的 |
drastic a. 严厉的,极端的;激烈的,迅猛的 |
go by (under) the name of 称作 |
livestock n. 家畜,牲畜 |
outlet n. (河流等)出口,出路;[喻]发泄(情感或精力的)方法 |
rational a. 有推理能力的,合理的 |
stake n. 木桩;赌注;利害关系 |
verbal a. 言语的,字句的;口头的 |
英国圣安德鲁斯华人社区 (St Andrews Chinese) 是在英国注册的非盈利性组织网站,注册号:SC375780
网站服务资质:英国大学和学院招生服务中心(UCAS)编号:68847 英国签证移民署(OISC)编号:F201300767
St Andrews Chinese © 2006 - 2021. All rights reserved. 网站已经正常运行 4964 天 (已超过 14 年) 关于英国圣安德鲁斯华人社区 意见反馈
本站部分信息由互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容。 免责申明